TOP 10 JOKES
TOP 10 PICTURES
Words of Wisdom
» The 30 Greatest Lie...
The 30 Greatest Lies in Aviation
The 30 Greatest Lies in Aviation -
1. I'm from the FAA and I'm here to help you.
2. Me? I've never busted minimums.
3. We will be on time, maybe even early.
4. I have no interest in flying for the airlines.
5. All that turbulence spoiled my landing.
6. I'm a member of the mile high club.
7. I only need glasses for reading.
8. I broke out right at minimums.
9. The weather is gonna be alright - it's clearing to VFR.
10. If we get a little lower I think we'll see the lights.
11. I'm 22, got 6000 hours, a four year degree and 3000 hours in a Lear.
12. We shipped the part yesterday.
13. I'd love to have a woman co-pilot.
14. All you have to do is follow the book.
15. This plane outperforms the book by 20 percent.
16. We in aviation are overpaid, underworked and well respected.
17. Oh sure, no problem, I've got over 2000 hours in that aircraft.
18. I have 5000 hours total time, 3200 are actual instrument.
19. No need to look that up, I've got it all memorized.
20. Sure I can fly it -- it has wings, doesn't it?
21. We'll be home by lunchtime.
22. Your plane will be ready by 2 o'clock.
23. I'm always glad to see the FAA.
24. We fly every day -- we don't need recurrent training.
25. It just came out of annual -- how could anything be wrong?
26. I thought YOU took care of that.
27. I've got the field in sight.
28. I've got the traffic in sight.
29. Of course I know where we are.
30. I'm SURE the gear was down.
« Previous Joke
Next Joke »
: 4.69/5 (22 votes)
: 12599 times.
Rate this Joke :
5 - Excellent
4 - Good
3 - Fair
2 - So So
1 - Poor
0 - Awful
Picture of the Moment
Joke of the Moment
It seems that it was a very busy day and a "good ol' boy" American (Texas-sounding) AF C-130
reserve pilot was in the instrument pattern for landing at Rhein-Main. The conversation went something
Tower: "AF1733, You're on an eight mile f...